Monday, October 29, 2007

COTM | You Need A Vaca!

Snappy Day - it's time for a Vaca! Happy Monday!

I don't know about you but I'm in serious need of a vacation y'all. I never thought I'd say this, but we should be more like Europe... wait for it...in that they go on "holiday" like 6 weeks out of the year. Only in America does one take only 5 days off of work the entire year.

You know what? I think you need a vacation too. Wanna know how I know? I thought you'd never ask...


  • You've made at least 1 comical video using pictures of your co-workers, celebrities, and/or political figures. Who said Kim Jung Il only looks good in a military uniform? Wait...who said Kim Jung Il looks good??
  • Your minimal free time at work is spent looking up vacation packages to Zanzibar and other places affiliated with Queen. On an unrelated topic - who would like to go to Zanzibar with me in December? About 5-7 days? Honeymoon package?
  • Forget effort, now you just come into work in whatever is semi-clean...like your dining room drapes.
  • At your last company meeting your co-worker took the last bagel. You looked him straight in the eye and said, " leggo my eggo" and then grabbed the bagel out of his hands and walked away.
Basically, it's probably time for a vacation when your priorities are all out of whack. And from what I gather, a lot of you have some suspect priorities. My advice? Take a vacation! Even if it means building a fort in your living room and calling it Yosemite National Park. You gotta do what ya gotta do!

Words of wisdom, words of wisdom.

Have a great week!

p.s : Here's your MOS - sigh...such a good movie.

No comments: