Monday, August 20, 2007

COTM | Celebrity Mash-Ups

Snapple-Dabble Doo! It's Monday Folks!

So as you know, COTM is usually full of substance and important subject matter worthy of the front page of the New York Times. I hear you laughing and I am not amused. Anywho, today we're going to immerse ourselves in pure celebrity filth. Not-so-much gossip...something way better...

Hollywood is full of lies and deceit...which I guess are kinda the same thing. For years I've been speculating about the connections between folks in Hollywood. Many of you have heard me speak of it, but I have no proof so oh well. But now my hypotheses are being hypothesized by other folks in hypothesizing blogosphere, which totally adds validity. So here's what I think. Remember...these are just my hypotheses...Celebrity Mash-ups if you will...
  • The entire cast of Seinfeld participated in a genetic experiment which resulted in Anna Nicole's former interior designer, Bobby Trendy
There's more where that came from, but y'all ain't ready! I'm sure you have some on your mind so send 'em my way. You know, you're probably a mash-up of two (or more) celebrities. Can you guess which ones? Based on the comments from various well-intentioned yet annoying people, I'm the sister of Venus and Serena Williams and the daughter of Whoppi Goldberg. Sigh.

Instead of advice this week, I'm going to give you all a fun Chall-aaaannnge! - figure out which celebrities you belong to. Hey, you may make some money and/or friends out of it!

Words of wisdom, words of wisdom.

Have a great week!

p.s : Here's your MOS - Lil Mo' performing Beyonce's Deja Vu....wow.

No comments: