Sunday, April 22, 2007

COTM | I'm Brian Fellows!

I know it's not Monday yet, but I just couldn't wait. This clip is just that good.

Have you ever watched the unfortunate downward spiral of a celebrity on live television? It only takes seconds, folks, SECONDS to make a fool of yourself (in my case it usually only takes a nanosecond or two, but that's just unnecessary information). I present to you Tracy "Hi, I'm Brian Fellows" Morgan on a morning news program making me smile like whoa.

LOL! I know half of you say the same thing when you wake-up in the morning and look in the mirror: "Look at me...I'm handsome! Now I can SEE why I got so many kids!...LADIES!....MY MERCEDES!!! I'm the Ooh Child."


Act like you don't know. With that said, I would be remiss if I didn't advise accordingly...

Folks, don't go on LIVE television if you have just consumed substances that...ummm...how do I put this...I dunno...aren't FDA approved?!

Words of wisdom, words of wisdom.

Have a great week!

No comments: