Tuesday, May 29, 2007

COTM | Randomness

Tuesday is the new Monday. Which means all ya'll are going to work on Saturday. Yay!

Sorry I didn't get this to you sooner....I've spent an unprecedented amount of time in the Houston airport the past 2 days and on a scale from 1-10, my motivation level is a staggering 0.2. Since I can't think straight, this Case of the Mondays is going to be pret-ty random. I'm practically delusional right now and I'm *this close* to getting on the NWA microphone to tell everyone to go home because our flight is canceled...again...for like, the 4th time...in 2 days. So here goes...
  • 80s Music : I completely forgot to this video into the Miami Vice/Pastel & Linens/Mullets & Hairspray mix a couple weeks ago. Now THIS is music. Take notes, R. Kelly. You may be that sick, perverted, lyrical genius, but you're no Rick Astley!
  • Prince: Speaking of lyrical geniuses, we all know how much I loooovves me some Prince. And if you didn't know, consider our friendship on hold. 07/07/07 is the day of truth. New album...new fragrance (unisex, no doubt)....new concert in Mpls. [thx rach] Let's all take a moment to reflect and watch one of my favorite SNL clips - The Prince Show
  • Propaganda: If I didn't already have great car insurance, I would buy me some Geico 'cause their commercials are great. On top of that, they pick the most obscure (yet amazing) British music...and dry humor. I'm sure you've seen this one ...but it's worth watching again. Whenever I'm feeling down...like when I'm stuck at Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport with a bunch of screaming children and no luggage....I play this and it makes me happy again.
  • TV: The first season of Martin was recently released on DVD [thx jenice]. And I almost forgot how hilarious that show was. Until I stumbled across this Sheneneh clip. Remember Sheneneh Jenkins? The sad thing is I've met several people like her...several.
Oh - my plane's boarding. Heck yeah. Well here's my advice: Never write an e-mail when you're delusional. 'Cause it's not gonna make sense in a couple hours when you've rested up and re-read it. Oh well. Enjoy, lol.

Words of wisdom, words of wisdom.

Have a great week!

p.s: http://oh-mondays.blogspot.com/

p.p.s:
Here's your MOS [Moment of Schadenfreude]. I know I'm wrong for this - especially since she's so sweet and deserved a shot at Miss Universe.

No comments: